Friday 23 April 2010

Welcome to martinspixs on photography

Hello and welcome to my new blog. The aim of this blog is to pass on to you information to help you take more rewarding photos. What I am bringing to this blog is what I have learned from books, courses, by trial and error and from other photographers both face to face and over the internet, in my own words.



When I say in my words I will be repeating the facts that I have learned in the way I understand them. Now I know that we all learn things in different ways, over the past 20 years, I have trained many thousands of staff, skills that were alien to them and on this blog, I do not have the advantage of being able to look around the classroom and see which student’s eyes are glazing over. So I will tell it as I know it.



Ok so now you know how I want to deliver the info now I will tell what info I want to give you. So I will start off with the photographer and their equipment and moving up to more expensive kit. I hope to cover some of the traditional rules in photography and why you should break them. Finally why breaking into the photography arena and making money from your photography has nothing to do with photography.



I hope that you find this blog informative and useful and I welcome comments that add to the pot of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment